Less Photos /\
685 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2299586
PENDING as of 5/29/2021 -
685 Dragon Peak Dr
Home Description: 685 Dragon Peak Dr
Vegas Modern 001. A Blue Heron Design-Build Revolution. An Experience that Unfolds in Layers, Speaking to You in a Personal Way. 15,000 SF | 3-7 Bed | 9 Bath | 5-11 Car | 1.26 Acres | 2 Infinity Saltwater Pools, 1 Spa, Glass Wine Cellar/Wall, Great Room Surrounded by Water, Game Lounge Loft, Pavilion Inspired Office/Casita, Sky Suite, Sky Lounge & Deck with 360 Panoramic Views. DJ Booth. Strip View Master. Spa Bath. His and Her Custom Closets. Private Outdoor Environment, Wolf /Subzero Chef Kitchen, Catering Kitchen, Outdoor Kitchen & Bar, 7 Fire Features, Digital Den. 13.5 ft LED Media Wall, Powder Bath with 35 ft. Ceiling, Covered Outdoor Living Room between two pools with Seamless Breezeways & Outdoor access from every room, Automatic Pocket & Corner Doors. Elevator, Stunning Strip, Mountain & City Views. Savant Smart Home Technology, Surround Sound & Security. Racepoint Solar Technology. Double Gated Dragon’s Reserve Location. Experiences created by Design | Vision by Tyler Jones.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Saltwater/Saline
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Concierge, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Outside Living Area, Playground/Park, Pet Park, PICBLCOU, Playground, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Center, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired
- Flooring: Ceramic, Other, PORCLN
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Courtyard Patio, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 9
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Island, Other, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry|
|Great Room||60x30||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||50x30||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Property Features: Casita, Custom, Elevator
- Lot: 1 to 5 Acres
- Lot Square Feet: 54886
- Acres: 1.260
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: NEW
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck, Private Yard, Rooftop Deck
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Fountain, Rear Lawn, Water-Scaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 5
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,859,308 (93.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $2,174/sqft,
which is 83.3% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
685 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 685 Dragon Peak Dr
For Sale Near: 685 Dragon Peak Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$134,862*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$10,065
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
- Association Fee 2:$95 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty, Kristen Routh Silberman.
685 Dragon Peak Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 12878 sqft and
is currently priced at $28,000,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1522 Dragon Crst in Henderson is listed at $7,500,000.
This home on 685 Dragon Peak Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons, Palisades and Roma Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2299586 has been posted on this site since 5/29/2021 (25 days ago).