Less Photos /\
6855 Stellar Wind St Las Vegas NV 89135 MLS 2493211
6855 Stellar Wind St
Home Description: 6855 Stellar Wind St
Open and modern, this home allows you to experience desert living in any season. With large, covered patio and pocket slider doors that open the family room to the incredible outdoor space, you can create the ambience you desire. Rich porcelain tile floors create an inviting environment throughout. A great room complete with a media center and fireplace. The chef’s style kitchen boasts a large island with bar seating, quartz counter-tops, tons of cabinet space, all monogram appliances and built/in refrigerator. Enjoy an intimate evening in the dining room or extend the space by opening it to the beautifully paved covered patio. The spacious study/flex space opens to an additional secluded patio space. The master suite includes walk-in closet, a large bathtub and separate walk-in shower. With high ceilings, private beautifully landscaped outdoor living area, and custom lighting throughout, located in the gated Nova Ridge in Summerlin.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Porcelain
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $1,555,625
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||20x14||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Island, Lighting Recessed, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||18x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Closet, Downstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Closet, Downstairs|
|4th Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Closet, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$1,973,304 (26.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $475/sqft,
which is 4.7% less than similar homes
in the 89135 zip code.
6855 Stellar Wind St Las Vegas NV 89135
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 6855 Stellar Wind St
For Sale Near: 6855 Stellar Wind St
- Elementary K-2:Berkley Shelley
- Elementary 3-5:Shelley Berkley
- Junior High:Faiss, Wilbur & Theresa
- High School:Sierra Vista High
- Approx Payment:$7,493*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$8,161
- Association Fee:$120 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of IS Luxury, Rhonda N. Allen.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2493211) located at 6855 Stellar Wind St Las Vegas NV 89135, call: 702-323-5946
6855 Stellar Wind St, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 3275 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,555,625
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 10290 Apache Blue Ave in Las Vegas is listed at $1,225,000.
This home on 6855 Stellar Wind St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Eden Ridge At Summerlin, Heritage Glen At Summerlin and Giverny At Summerlin are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2493211 has been posted on this site since 5/4/2023 (35 days ago).