Less Photos /\
693 Forest Haven Way Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2046793
693 Forest Haven Way
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 693 Forest Haven Way
Beautiful Single Story Henderson home, fantastic backyard w/ a sparkling pool that has a brand new pool heater, covered patio and Gazebo. Laminate, tile and wood throughout home, ceiling fans in most rooms, all appliances stay, work bench in garage. Community park a short walk from the front door which has tennis courts, playground, basketball, picnic area, etc.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Hardwood, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: TUBSHW
Available now at $299,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||22X13||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Master Bath||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Master Bedroom||15X12||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||10X10||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$433,628 (44.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $196/sqft,
which is 0.1% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
693 Forest Haven Way Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
95 to Galleria Drive, right on Galleria, left on boulder highway, right on Skyforest, right on Red bark, left on Cedar Pines, right on Forest Haven, home is on your right
Similar to: 693 Forest Haven Way
For Sale Near: 693 Forest Haven Way
- Elementary K-2:Josh Stevens
- Elementary 3-5:Josh Stevens
- Junior High:Cortney Francis
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$1,504*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,288
- Association Fee:$68 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of LIFE Realty District.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2046793) located at 693 Forest Haven Way Henderson NV 89011, call: 702-323-5903
693 Forest Haven Way, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1534 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 399 Cadence Vista Dr in Henderson is listed at $315,000.
This home on 693 Forest Haven Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Twilight At Boulder Ranch, Desert Canyon and V At Lake Las Vegas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2046793 has been posted on this site since 11/8/2018 (7 days ago).