Less Photos /\
697 Pearl Island Dr Henderson NV 89015 MLS 2134135
PENDING as of 9/9/2019 -
697 Pearl Island Dr
Home Description: 697 Pearl Island Dr
TRADITIONAL SALE!! House is in much need of some TLC & overall improvements, But holds a lot of potential!! Hm features: Single stry w/ 3 bedrooms & 3 bths-Located in Henderson!! Nice living room w/ fireplace!! Kitchen w/ tile countertps, pantry & dining area!! Low HOA Dues!! Master bed w/ walk-in closet, bth w/ his/her sinks!! Spacious yrd w/ patio-Landscape will need some TLC!!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Three Way, Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||18x12||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||9x9||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Pantry, Tile Countertops|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Master Bedroom||19x12||Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x15||With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, No Landscaping Rear, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$290,184 (7.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $145/sqft,
which is 28.8% less than similar homes
in the 89015 zip code.
697 Pearl Island Dr Henderson NV 89015
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 95 & E Horizon, R on Horizon, L on College, L on Landra, R on Pearl Island
Similar to: 697 Pearl Island Dr
For Sale Near: 697 Pearl Island Dr
- Elementary K-2:Mc Caw Gordon
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Robert
- Junior High:Burkholder Lyle
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,580*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,407
- Association Fee:$80 Yearly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Compass Realty & Management, L.
697 Pearl Island Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2179 sqft and
is currently priced at $315,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1995.
A comparable home for sale at 515 Scenic Terra Dr in Henderson is listed at $319,900.
This home on 697 Pearl Island Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Copper Canyon, Downs and Lakeside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2134135 has been posted on this site since 9/9/2019 (14 days ago).