Less Photos /\
7001 Flagstaff Ranch St Las Vegas NV 89166 MLS 2477244
PENDING as of 2/27/2023 -
7001 Flagstaff Ranch St
Home Description: 7001 Flagstaff Ranch St
This exceptional home offers a beautifully maintained interior and features a formal dining room and expansive living areas. Other standout features of the house include dual-pane windows. Spacious and inviting, this charming beautifully maintained kitchen includes stainless-steel appliances and granite countertops. An oasis of peace and relaxation, the spacious main bedroom affords a walk-in closet and is picturesque. Out back, you'll find the ultimate urban retreat, equipped with a covered patio and built-in barbecue. An ideal spot for easy summer living. You will love this city community! At a super-convenient location in a relaxed Providence neighborhood. A leisurely stroll to walking and biking trails, supermarkets, local shops and grocery stores. Literally everything you need access to is less than a mile from home. Don't miss out on owning this fabulous home. See this one quickly or miss a great home. Huge lot here and RV parking. Tax is wrong on gross living area which is 2259.
- Private Pool: N
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Guest Parking, Jogging, Outside Living Area, Park, Pet Park, Playground, Security
- Interior: Alarm System-Rented, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,LOFLSH,LOFLTO,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Low Flow Shower, Low Flow Toilet, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x11||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Loft||15x20||Ceiling Fan, Other|
|Great Room||13x18||Downstairs, Surround Sound|
|Primary Bedroom||13x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Exterior Door, Storage Area/Shelves, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 3
- eXp Realty: 702-727-1050
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$585,046 (18.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $204/sqft,
which is 10.1% less than similar homes
in the 89166 zip code.
7001 Flagstaff Ranch St Las Vegas NV 89166
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7001 Flagstaff Ranch St
For Sale Near: 7001 Flagstaff Ranch St
- Elementary K-2:Bozarth Henry & Evelyn
- Elementary 3-5:Bozarth, Henry & Evelyn
- Junior High:Escobedo Edmundo
- High School:Centennial
- Approx Payment:$2,384*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,558
- Association Fee:$45 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of eXp Realty, David M. Radcliffe.
7001 Flagstaff Ranch St, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 2426 sqft and
is currently priced at $495,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 7532 Abby View St in Las Vegas is listed at $525,000.
This home on 7001 Flagstaff Ranch St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Northern Terrace At Providence, Aspenglen In The Crossing and Cliff's Edge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2477244 has been posted on this site since 2/26/2023 (34 days ago).