Less Photos /\
709 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2238247
709 Dragon Peak Dr
Home Description: 709 Dragon Peak Dr
NEW Modern from EQ2 Custom Collection by Tyler Jones | Blue Heron at MacDonald Highlands. Commanding Architecture, Bold Design. Architectural Digest Floor Plan with Signature Indoor-Outdoor Water Design that Only Tyler Jones can Create. 7,585 SF | 4 bed | 5.5 Bath | 7 Car | .63 Acres | Strip, City, Mountain, Canyon & Sleeping Dragon Rock Formation Views Key Features & Spaces: Theatre, Billiards/Game Room, Bar, Gym, Office with show car window, Private Room, Double height master with Loft, Guest retreat/play area, Optional turn style in show garage (ILO traditional 2-car) All En-Suite Guest Room with Walk-in Closets, Soaring Ceilings, Pocket Doors/Walls,
Modern Finishes. Skyview Terraces, Architectural Pool & Cube Infinity Spa, Wet-deck, Fire Features, Outdoor Kitchen, Private Sky Terraces & Lanais. Thoughtful, Clever, Stunning. Only Tyler Jones. Completion Date 1 Year. Floorplan depicted is an artist’s rendering.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Concierge, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Pool, Pool Cabanas, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Center, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Other, PORCLN
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: BTHTUB
Available now at $4,999,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Island, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry, QUARTZ, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||20x20||Balcony, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Loft, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 27443
- Acres: 0.630
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Exterior: Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 7
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,585,590 (68.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $659/sqft,
which is 51.0% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
709 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 709 Dragon Peak Dr
For Sale Near: 709 Dragon Peak Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$24,078*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$8,129
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Synergy Sothebys Int'l Realty, Kristen Routh Silberman.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2238247) located at 709 Dragon Peak Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
709 Dragon Peak Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 7585 sqft and
is currently priced at $4,999,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2021.
A comparable home for sale at 1053 Giovanni Ln in Henderson is listed at $2,279,000.
This home on 709 Dragon Peak Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palisades, Foothills Macdonald Ranch and Roma Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2238247 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2020 (17 days ago).