Less Photos /\
7204 Night Heron Way North Las Vegas NV 89084 MLS 2266317
PENDING as of 2/3/2021 -
7204 Night Heron Way
North Las Vegas,
Home Description: 7204 Night Heron Way
This gorgeous Guard Gated Golf Course/Mountain View property located in the beautiful area of Aliante! This pool sized corner lot has a covered patio right off of the family/dining area to lead you to the gas hookup for your BBQ. There is a 3 car garage and a large courtyard. In this spacious home you notice the shutters, high ceilings, and 8ft doors. The large living area can be used as a formal living/dining area and is perfect for entertaining! The den can be used as an office/media room! The family room features a cozy stone fireplace with surround sound which sits right off the kitchen/dining area. Down the wide hallway is 1 half bath and an entry to the primary bedroom. The oversized primary bedroom with windows overlooking backyard/mountains has a walk-in closet, double sinks, separate tub and shower, and separate toilet room! Around the corner you'll come upon 1 full bathroom, 2 bedrooms, and the separate laundry room leading to garage!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||14x12||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry|
|Family Room||16x13||Surround Sound|
|Master Bedroom||20x14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 11326
- Acres: 0.260
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Brick, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom North Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$342,621 (29.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $186/sqft,
which is 3.4% less than similar homes
in the 89084 zip code.
7204 Night Heron Way North Las Vegas NV 89084
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7204 Night Heron Way
For Sale Near: 7204 Night Heron Way
- Elementary K-2:Triggs, Vincent
- Elementary 3-5:Triggs, Vincent
- Junior High:Saville Anthony
- High School:Shadow Ridge
- Approx Payment:$2,336*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,171
- Association Fee:$200 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5963 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Wynn Realty Group, Despina Nikolopoulos.
7204 Night Heron Way, North Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 2610 sqft and
is currently priced at $485,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 7428 Chipping Sparrow St in North Las Vegas is listed at $349,999.
This home on 7204 Night Heron Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Las Vegas, NV.
Aliante North, Twilight At North Ranch and Grand Teton Valley are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2266317 has been posted on this site since 2/3/2021 (31 days ago).