Less Photos /\
7345 Savannah Falls St Las Vegas NV 89131 MLS 2286296
PENDING as of 4/12/2021 -
7345 Savannah Falls St
Home Description: 7345 Savannah Falls St
*beautiful Home Located On Oversized Corner Lot*home Is Located In Gated Community*2 New Ac Heating Units Installed March 2020*home Has An Open And Airy Floorplan With Tons Of Natural Lighting*features Include Gorgeous Sparkling Pool That Is Inground And Is Solar Heated And Solar Covered, Granite Countertops, Large Kitchen Island, Backsplash, Freshly Painted Kitchen Cabinets, Built In Microwave & Oven, Spacious Walk In Pantry, New Built In Bookcase/Entertainment Center In Family Room*large Upstairs Master Bedroom With Balcony That Offers Mountain Views And Walk In Closet*master Bath With Double Sinks, Separate Tub And Shower*2nd Bedroom Located Downstairs With Walk In Closet*beautiful Kitchen With Breakfast Bar/Eating Area, Garden Window, Recessed Lighting, Stainless Steel Appliances And Tile Flooring Throughout*landscaping Is Rock/Gravel Landscaping*hot Tub In Backyard Included*home Is Near A Community Park And Shopping And Dining*
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Guest Parking, Jogging, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Accessibility, Atrium(s), Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Intercom, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Living Room||15X14||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Family Room||20X18||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room|
|Dining Room||13X10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||20X15||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||12X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
- Property Features: Accessibility
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard, Secured Entry, Steps/Rails
- Landscape: Compost Area/Bin, Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, COMMUNITY Wall
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$586,609 (39.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $143/sqft,
which is 39.8% less than similar homes
in the 89131 zip code.
7345 Savannah Falls St Las Vegas NV 89131
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7345 Savannah Falls St
For Sale Near: 7345 Savannah Falls St
- Elementary K-2:Heckethorn Howard E*
- Elementary 3-5:Heckethorn Howard E*
- Junior High:Saville Anthony
- High School:Shadow Ridge
- Approx Payment:$2,023*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,317
- Association Fee:$85 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5963 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Market Place, Richard J Brenkus.
7345 Savannah Falls St, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 2947 sqft and
is currently priced at $420,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 8745 Sherwood Park Dr in Las Vegas is listed at $449,000.
This home on 7345 Savannah Falls St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Bradley Ranch, Bruce & Hammer and Sky Canyon are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2286296 has been posted on this site since 4/12/2021 (35 days ago).