Less Photos /\
7377 Sabula Bay Ct Las Vegas NV 89179 MLS 2269825
PENDING as of 2/17/2021 -
7377 Sabula Bay Ct
Home Description: 7377 Sabula Bay Ct
You won't come across a house like this for under $500K in town GUARANTEED! Sellers didn't hold back on any expense when building and upgrading this home. Fully owned solar, panels on the roof, electric car charging station in garage, top of the line spa, Smart Home controlled through Alexa, a garage that will give any race car pit shop a run for its money, gorgeous backyard with no rear facing neighbors that was professionally designed with entertaining in mind, oversized kitchen island, luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the first floor, custom built ins in the master closet, oversized theater/game room in the 3rd floor loft, a floor plan that lives like a 2 story with the benefit of having a 3rd floor loft and even located on a quite cul-de-sac. A stones through from one of the many Mountain's Edge walking trails. This is the Sellers lose, and all a Buyer's gain. DON'T WAIT TO SEE THIS HOUSE, IT WONT LAST LONG IN THIS MARKET!!!!
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum/Vinyl, PORCLN, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,DUALFL,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Dual Flush Toilet, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||13x11||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bedroom||21x14||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 3485
- Acres: 0.080
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$438,566 (7.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $162/sqft,
which is 0.8% less than similar homes
in the 89179 zip code.
7377 Sabula Bay Ct Las Vegas NV 89179
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7377 Sabula Bay Ct
- Elementary K-2:Jones Blackhurst, Janis ES
- Elementary 3-5:Jones Blackhurst, Janis ES
- Junior High:Tarkanian
- High School:Desert Oasis
- Approx Payment:$2,288*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,101
- Association Fee:$53 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5933 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Aaron S Bostic.
7377 Sabula Bay Ct, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 2925 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 7326 Caballo Range Ave in Las Vegas is listed at $420,000.
This home on 7377 Sabula Bay Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Via Valencia Via Ventura, Denali Mountains Edge and Maravilla At Mountains Edge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2269825 has been posted on this site since 2/17/2021 (12 days ago).