Less Photos /\
738 Coral Dunes St Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2391871
PENDING as of 5/3/2022 -
738 Coral Dunes St
Home Description: 738 Coral Dunes St
Immaculate Single Story, 4 bedroom, 2.75 bathrooms. Offers dual primary bedrooms, all in a single story home. 3 car oversized garage and gated RV Parking. GE Profile stainless steel kitchen appliances included. Extra large laundry room with loads of storage, a sink, granite counter tops, plus washer and dryer are included. Dual pane windows. Upgraded kitchen cabinets, baseboards and a chefs kitchen includes range hood. Too much to list! Backyard is complete with $15K install including built-in firepit, trees, pavers and artificial turf. Great views of the Whitney Mesa. Located less than 5 minute drive to Galleria Mall, shopping and dining.
Schedule appt to view today. Most furniture negotiable, inquire for details.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Fire Sprinklers
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||12x17||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Great Room||21x20||Built-In Entertainment Center, Downstairs, Media Center, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Vented Outside|
|Primary Bedroom||16x20||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||13x11||Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Brick
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$660,120 (5.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $257/sqft,
which is 0.2% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
738 Coral Dunes St Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 738 Coral Dunes St
For Sale Near: 738 Coral Dunes St
- Elementary K-2:Treem, Harriet
- Elementary 3-5:Treem Harriet
- Junior High:White Thurman
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$3,010*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,539
- Association Fee:$30 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Donna Oliva.
738 Coral Dunes St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2433 sqft and
is currently priced at $625,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 970 Flapjack Dr in Henderson is listed at $454,900.
This home on 738 Coral Dunes St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Belcourt Estates, Coral Ridge and Park Brisas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2391871 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2022 (14 days ago).