Less Photos /\
742 Asbury Park St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2244162
PENDING as of 11/2/2020 -
742 Asbury Park St
Home Description: 742 Asbury Park St
Back on Market! This Tropical Oasis Can Be Yours Just In Time for the Holidays! 3,137 sq ft Home Features a Resort Style, Lush Backyard w/ 30'x15' SOLAR Heated, SALT Water Pool, Large Shallow Baja Shelf & Pergola Covered Spa. 5 Bdrms, 3 Baths w/ Downstairs Guest Room. Chef's Kitchen w/ Double Ovens/Convection/Air Fry Features & Walk Thru Butler's Pantry. Large Entertainer's Room/Dining Room. Upgraded Flooring. Cozy Fireplace in Family Room & Plenty of Storage. LG High Capacity Washer/Dryer Included. 3 Car Garage w/ High Loft Storage & Door to Side Yard. Upstairs You'll Find a Giant Loft, 3 Bdrms & XL Primary Bedroom w/ Walk In Closet, Primary Bath w/ Double Sink, Tub & Separate Shower. Large Grassy Yard w/ Fruit trees & Organic Edible Garden, Fire Pit, Built In Bar & Grill w/ Pergola Coverings. Zoned for Highly Coveted Schools. Great Location! Convenient to Parks, Shopping & Restaurants. Custom Pool Safety Fencing Included.
- Pool: Pool/Spa Combo, Saltwater/Saline, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Solar Heater
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Butler Pantry, Granite Countertops, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||27x14||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Fruit Tree(s), Garden Area, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,282,015 (123.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $183/sqft,
which is 40.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
742 Asbury Park St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 742 Asbury Park St
For Sale Near: 742 Asbury Park St
- Elementary K-2:Taylor Glen
- Elementary 3-5:Taylor Glen
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,769*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,253
- Association Fee:$25 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Advantage, Diane Dobson.
742 Asbury Park St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3137 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1212 Martini Dr in Henderson is listed at $998,000.
This home on 742 Asbury Park St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Granite Hills, Carnegie Ridge and Horizon Punta Del Este are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2244162 has been posted on this site since 11/2/2020 (31 days ago).