Less Photos /\
75 Avenza Dr Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2224633
PENDING as of 8/25/2020 -
75 Avenza Dr
Home Description: 75 Avenza Dr
WOW!! What a gorgeous renovation!! This home is situated in a gated neighborhood not too far off the entrance of Beautiful Lake Las Vegas! This home has Porcelain wood plank tile floors, modern tall baseboards, quartz counters in kitchen and wet bar area, single basin under-mount sink w/the coolest faucet, glass back splash, high quality white painted cabinetry, wet bar and peninsula painted a beautiful deep gray, designer paint throughout, beautiful wall of glass w/french doors that lead out to the lushly landscaped outdoor space, additional french doors off the den/dining room that lead to a secondary outdoor living space. The master suite is separate from the guest room, master bedroom has french doors to the beautiful back yard space, walk in closet, upgraded bathroom with separate shower & spa jet tub, Dbl. sinks & vanity area. The end of the cul-de-sac has a gate to a beautiful walking trail along a gorgeous green space and water area.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Gated, Not Age Restricted, CC&RS, Guest Parking
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: PORCLN
- Fireplace: Electric
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Lighting Recessed, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Family Room||13X12||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||14X12||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View,
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Dogrun
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$420,596 (20.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $257/sqft,
which is 4.5% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
75 Avenza Dr Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 75 Avenza Dr
For Sale Near: 75 Avenza Dr
- Elementary K-2:Josh Stevens
- Elementary 3-5:Josh Stevens
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$1,751*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,646
- Association Fee:$135 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Advantage, Tracy A Drown.
75 Avenza Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1360 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2008.
A comparable home for sale at 6066 Peaceful Creek St in Henderson is listed at $227,000.
This home on 75 Avenza Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Lakeview Estates, Sierra Woods At Summerlin and Woodside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2224633 has been posted on this site since 8/25/2020 (26 days ago).