Less Photos /\
75 Fountainhead Cir Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2214958
75 Fountainhead Cir
Home Description: 75 Fountainhead Cir
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own a home with a basement on a premium lot backing to an arroyo in the premier community of Anthem Country Club. Highly sought-after, 2 story Rhapsody model with basement is an entertainer's dream home. Wonderful views looking out to the sparkling pool, relaxing spa, and arroyo are prominent throughout. Kitchen & family rm flow together creating a pleasant space highlighted by a cozy fireplace. Kitchen has granite counters, dining nook, island breakfast bar, stainless-steel appliances. Main floor master suite offers double door entry, custom closet, and a spa inspired bathroom. Fall in love with this amazing basement featuring 9ft ceilings, full bath, built-ins, & large windows allowing natural light to pour in. Fabulous upgrades are Spanish style tile, hardwood floors, plantation shutters, and Hunter Douglas power silhouettes.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Country Club, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Tennis Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Jogging, Playground, Pool, Security, Social Calendar
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $795,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||12x11||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Living Room||23x18||Formal, Rear, Sunken|
|Dining Room||18x11||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||16x14||2 Family Room +, Both Up & Down, Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||21x17||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Vented Outside|
|Master Bedroom||15x15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Lot: Cul-De-Sac, NORN, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 11761
- Acres: 0.270
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$912,949 (14.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $211/sqft,
which is 16.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
75 Fountainhead Cir Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 75 Fountainhead Cir
For Sale Near: 75 Fountainhead Cir
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,829*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$5,102
- Association Fee:$189 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Ellen Fahr.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2214958) located at 75 Fountainhead Cir Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
75 Fountainhead Cir, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3776 sqft and
is currently priced at $795,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2131 Kantele in Henderson is listed at $539,999.
This home on 75 Fountainhead Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palazzo Monte, The Falls and Provence Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2214958 has been posted on this site since 7/25/2020 (9 days ago).