Less Photos /\
75 Teton Pines Dr Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2211998
PENDING as of 7/17/2020 -
75 Teton Pines Dr
Home Description: 75 Teton Pines Dr
Beautiful home situated in the guard gated Grand Legacy. Premium homesite with gorgeous curb appeal enhanced by towering palms and a gated courtyard. The outdoor living space is perfect for entertaining or relaxing thanks to the tranquil pond, fountain, barbecue area, covered patios, and manicured landscapes. Popular floor plan is well balanced and offers flexibility. Kitchen is finished with granite, roll-out shelves, and a spacious dining nook. State-of-the-art stainless-steel appliances include convection ovens, 5-burner gas cooktop, and a powerful trash compactor. Kitchen and family room flow together creating an open-concept space complemented by natural light, vaulted ceiling, cozy fireplace, and a media niche. Fine finishes and upgrades include modern tile floors, plush carpet, new contemporary paint, plantation shutters, and high-end touches.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Gated, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Tennis Courts, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Intercom, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||19x17||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||13x12||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||18x17||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bath||16x14||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Master Bedroom||18x16||Ceiling Fan, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x10||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable|
|4th Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Front Lawn, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$461,935 (13.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $190/sqft,
which is 4.3% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
75 Teton Pines Dr Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 75 Teton Pines Dr
For Sale Near: 75 Teton Pines Dr
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$2,577*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,512
- Association Fee:$91 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Leslie S Carver.
75 Teton Pines Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2810 sqft and
is currently priced at $535,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 1407 Clipperton Ave in Henderson is listed at $475,000.
This home on 75 Teton Pines Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Pinehurst, Heatherstone and Concordia At Pebble are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2211998 has been posted on this site since 7/17/2020 (26 days ago).