Less Photos /\
758 Tossa De Mar Ave Henderson NV 89002 MLS 2126048
PENDING as of 8/23/2019 -
758 Tossa De Mar Ave
Home Description: 758 Tossa De Mar Ave
The SUN is working for you in this large home w/fully paid solar! Guard gated on 1/3 acre lot w/real sandstone boulder pool, 2 waterfalls/waterslide/pebble tech w/its own solar. Move in ready w/whole house painted, tiles and carpets cleaned, all done professionally. Includes premium Kinetico water softener, 2 yr/old water heater and all kitchen appliances. RV parking includes electrical hookup.
- Address: 758 Tossa De Mar Ave
- City: Henderson
- Subdivision: Palm Hills
- Zip Code: 89002
- County: Clark County
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||19x18||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Surround Sound|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||18x14||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||20x18||Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||28x19||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||13x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|5th Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 12632
- Acres: 0.290
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Dogrun, RV Hookup, SHED
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer, Water-Scaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, RV Gate, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$610,985 (1.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $154/sqft,
which is 11.0% less than similar homes
in the 89002 zip code.
758 Tossa De Mar Ave Henderson NV 89002
Print Map | Driving Directions
From US95/93, west on Horizon, left on Horizon Ridge, up the hill and right into Palm Hills. Through the gate continue straight onto Voltaire, right on Tossa de Mar.
Similar to: 758 Tossa De Mar Ave
For Sale Near: 758 Tossa De Mar Ave
- Elementary K-2:Walker J. Marlan
- Elementary 3-5:Walker J. Marlan
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$2,986*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,266
- Association Fee:$86 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty Edge.
758 Tossa De Mar Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4026 sqft and
is currently priced at $620,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 1056 Upper Springs St in Henderson is listed at $449,000.
This home on 758 Tossa De Mar Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Custom Built, Canyon View and The Reserve are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2126048 has been posted on this site since 8/23/2019 (29 days ago).