Less Photos /\
7648 Fruit Dove St North Las Vegas NV 89084 MLS 2260024
PENDING as of 1/7/2021 -
7648 Fruit Dove St
North Las Vegas,
Home Description: 7648 Fruit Dove St
STUNNING AND PERFECTLY MAINTAINED! The popular Laurel Model With Casita on the golf course! Beautiful golf and mountain views will make you feel as though you are living in your own private resort! Enjoy your morning coffee in the custom gated entrance to the fenced in courtyard or the gorgeous extended back patio on the golf course with new Pergola patio! The beautiful kitchen gives you granite countertops, stainless appliances, new recessed lighting, recently refinished cabinets and new brushed nickel faucet and hardware. Both bathrooms offer recently refinished cabinets, lighting and new brushed nickel faucets and hardware. All lighting/fan fixtures are high end beauties. Garage has added ceiling storage racks and epoxy flooring. A complete reverse osmosis system is your's also. Enjoy the peace of mind in home ownership with new HVAC system, new exterior paint and new landscaping! Casita is perfect for having guests over! Enjoy retirement with all of the community amenities!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pet Park, PICBLCOU, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Dining Room||12x13||Dining Area, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||13x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||14x13||Telephone Jack, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Portico
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: No Fence
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom North Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$339,889 (12.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $248/sqft,
which is 24.5% less than similar homes
in the 89084 zip code.
7648 Fruit Dove St North Las Vegas NV 89084
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 7648 Fruit Dove St
For Sale Near: 7648 Fruit Dove St
- Elementary K-2:Triggs, Vincent
- Elementary 3-5:Triggs, Vincent
- Junior High:Cram Brian & Teri
- High School:Shadow Ridge
- Approx Payment:$1,956*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,137
- Association Fee:$200 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5963 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Wardley Real Estate, Linda L Pearson.
7648 Fruit Dove St, North Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 1570 sqft and
is currently priced at $390,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 502 Regal Robin Way in North Las Vegas is listed at $307,777.
This home on 7648 Fruit Dove St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Las Vegas, NV.
Grand Teton Valley, Cove At Aliante and North Ranch Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2260024 has been posted on this site since 1/7/2021 (13 days ago).