Less Photos /\
775 Glowing Horizon St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2085819
Reduced By $4,700
last change 9/16/2019
775 Glowing Horizon St
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 775 Glowing Horizon St
The kitchen features Electrolux® stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite countertops, raised-panel cabinetry, a large walk-in pantry and a spacious center island with sink and garbage disposal. Coronado HS! Views! Downstairs is a generous sized bedroom with private bathroom.
- Address: 775 Glowing Horizon St
- City: Henderson
- Subdivision: Canyons
- Zip Code: 89052
- County: Clark County
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Drywall
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,DUALFL,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $669,564
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Dual Flush Toilet, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|Master Bedroom||19x15||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5697
- Acres: 0.126
- House Faces: East
- Building: NEW
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Deck, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, No Landscaping Rear
- Fence: No Fence
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Finished Interior, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,172,836 (75.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $185/sqft,
which is 29.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
775 Glowing Horizon St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
I-215 E, exit 5 for Green Valley Pkwy, Continue onto Sunridge Heights Pkwy, Turn left onto Canyon Highlands Dr, Left to 2197 Radiant Horizon Ave
Similar to: 775 Glowing Horizon St
For Sale Near: 775 Glowing Horizon St
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,225*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,700
- Association Fee:$65 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Lennar Sales Corp.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2085819) located at 775 Glowing Horizon St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
775 Glowing Horizon St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3628 sqft and
is currently priced at $669,564
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2019.
A comparable home for sale at 2396 Seagate Ct in Henderson is listed at $575,000.
This home on 775 Glowing Horizon St has decreased in price by $4,700 and the last change was on 9/16/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Heights, Palatine Hill and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2085819 has been posted on this site since 4/8/2019 (168 days ago).