Less Photos /\
775 Tozzetti Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2204640
Home Description: 775 Tozzetti
CITY VIEWS from BOTH floors! Well-Appointed LUXURY home.Travertine/Wood Floors.Custom Kitchen-Stainless Steel Appliances. Dual dishwashers,Viking Stove,Miele Coffee maker,Butlers's walk-in pantry. Double door monogram refrigerator and 3 additional small ones including one in built-in rear yard bbq. Rear yard-built in trampoline,slide,tile courtyard,pool/spa and VIEWS. Game room w/wet-bar/bath/ granite.Wine room, Personal gym, 3 designated laundry areas including one in master closet. Downstairs bedroom has private entry with bath a separate laundry area.Master bath is appointed with Private air-bubble tub/steam shower with 6 shower heads and walk-in closet. Estate has 3 tiled balconies- 2 with MORE VIEWS. Ceiling fans/shutters/wood beams/mouldings. Not a detail was missed!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor, Solar Heater
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, FIRESPK, Intercom, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 2
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,STEAM,TUBJECT
Available now at $1,549,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||18X21||Front, Sunken|
|Family Room||16X22||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Entertainment Center, Surround Sound|
|Dining Room||16X15||Formal Dining Room|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Steam Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||16X26||2 Mbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs|
|2nd Bedroom||13X16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14X13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13X14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Guest Quarters
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 11761
- Acres: 0.270
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,578,910 (1.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $276/sqft,
which is 14.8% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
775 Tozzetti Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 775 Tozzetti
For Sale Near: 775 Tozzetti
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$7,461*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$9,715
- Association Fee:$225 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Stephanie M Eisenhart.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2204640) located at 775 Tozzetti Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
775 Tozzetti, Henderson NV is a single family home of 5620 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,549,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 1838 Country Mdws in Henderson is listed at $565,000.
This home on 775 Tozzetti has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Trovas Cove, Terrazzo and Horizon Gibson South are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2204640 has been posted on this site since 6/23/2020 (12 days ago).