Less Photos /\
784 Brahms Field St Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2339967
PENDING as of 10/8/2021 -
784 Brahms Field St
Home Description: 784 Brahms Field St
Wow this 2019 built single story home has it all. Located in 55 plus age-qualified community of Heritage in Cadence. Best selling model W/attached huge RV garage ,large front porch. The home features 2 bedrooms with a den/ a murphy bed is located in the 2nd bedroom. Large open kitchen with S/Steel Appliances, huge curved center Island. The Great room / Dining room combo is open to the Kitchen and the Upgraded Wet Bar area is perfect for entertaining. The large slider opens to the outdoor living area , which Features a Gas fireplace. The community has a club house that welcomes an indoor & outdoor pool, pickle ball courts ,fitness room, billiard room, café, events & much more. A must see Home and Community.
- Address: 784 Brahms Field St
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89011
- County: Clark County
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, BBQ Area, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Firepit, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Guest Parking, Indoor Pool, Park, Pickle Ball Court, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Den||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Great Room||20x20||Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Dining Room||13x10||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Primary Bedroom||18x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x12||Built In Shelves, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$475,216 (20.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $236/sqft,
which is 21.2% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
784 Brahms Field St Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 784 Brahms Field St
For Sale Near: 784 Brahms Field St
- Elementary K-2:Sewell CT
- Elementary 3-5:Sewell CT
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$2,866*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,998
- Association Fee:$120 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Krikor Koko Darakjian.
784 Brahms Field St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2516 sqft and
is currently priced at $595,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 64 Reflection Cove Dr in Henderson is listed at $810,000.
This home on 784 Brahms Field St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Mantova Lake Las Vegas, Lakeview Estates and Vita Bella Lake Las Vegas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2339967 has been posted on this site since 10/7/2021 (14 days ago).