Less Photos /\
79 Feather Sound Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2095040
79 Feather Sound Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 79 Feather Sound Dr
Stunning single story home with impeccable curb appeal. Walk into a huge great room floor plan w/ fireplace & raised hearth, built in shelving and entertainment center. Wonderful island kitchen boasts a granite island and built in over. Large master retreat w/ 2 walk in closets. Peaceful backyard setting, rear patio cover, terrific location!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Country Club, Exercise Room, Guard Gated
- Interior: Drywall
- Flooring: Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $514,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||15x12||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island|
|Great Room||20x15||Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center|
|Master Bedroom||18x15||Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Cul-De-Sac
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$518,159 (0.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $265/sqft,
which is 14.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
79 Feather Sound Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Anthem CC guard gate, R on Anthem Club Dr to Spindletop. First neighborhood on R. R on Feather Sound to the end, then R and follow around to 79.
Similar to: 79 Feather Sound Dr
For Sale Near: 79 Feather Sound Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,480*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,001
- Association Fee:$180 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Resolution Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2095040) located at 79 Feather Sound Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
79 Feather Sound Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1942 sqft and
is currently priced at $514,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 1600 Benchley Ct in Henderson is listed at $439,900.
This home on 79 Feather Sound Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Terra Bella Estates, Terra Bella and Terra Bella Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2095040 has been posted on this site since 5/8/2019 (72 days ago).