Less Photos /\
815 Safflower Ct Henderson NV 89015 MLS 2348285
PENDING as of 11/12/2021 -
815 Safflower Ct
Home Description: 815 Safflower Ct
Move In Ready Single Story Home On Culdesac*3 Car Garage W/Unique Addtl Back Garage Door To Access Private Area For Boat/Toys/Storage*low Hoa*freshly Painted*new Flooring Thruout*new Carpet In Bedrms*new High Baseboards Thru Out*kitchen Has Eating Nook,Granite Counters,Pantry,Breakfast Bar,Extra Space For Beverage Station,Plenty Of Cabinets/Counterspace,Upgraded New Sink/Faucet*large Family Rm W/Cozy Fireplace*enclosed Sunroom To Enjoy Your Favorite Beverage&relax*formal Dining Rm/Leisure/Bonus Rm To Entertain Family&friends*huge Primary Bedrm W/Sitting Rm To Use For An Office,Gaming,Fitness Area,Yoga,Meditation*huge Walkin Closet*primary Bathrm Has Dual Sinks,Plenty Of Counterspace& Huge Tub To Soak In*ceiling Fans & Blinds Thru Out*water Softener*newer Water Heater*ac Serviced Yearly*newer Furnace*enjoy The Backyard Greenery*close To Cinnamon Ridge Park/Heritage Park/Bark Park/Aquatic Complex*playgrounds,Splash Pads,Trails,Picnic Areas,Trails, Dog Splash Pads,Multiple Athletic Fields
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted, Playground
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Living Room||15X12||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||12X12||Formal Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Family Room||20X16||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Primary Bedroom||15X12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Storage Area/Shelves, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$429,975 (4.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $221/sqft,
which is 23.7% less than similar homes
in the 89015 zip code.
815 Safflower Ct Henderson NV 89015
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 815 Safflower Ct
For Sale Near: 815 Safflower Ct
- Elementary K-2:Morrow Sue H
- Elementary 3-5:Morrow Sue H
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$2,167*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,763
- Association Fee:$62 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Shannon Gaccione.
815 Safflower Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2036 sqft and
is currently priced at $450,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 806 Rio Poco Ct in Henderson is listed at $425,000.
This home on 815 Safflower Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Tradewinds, Balboa South and Countrybrook are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2348285 has been posted on this site since 11/12/2021 (25 days ago).