Less Photos /\
8224 Chimney Bluffs St North Las Vegas NV 89085 MLS 2268464
PENDING as of 2/9/2021 -
8224 Chimney Bluffs St
North Las Vegas,
Home Description: 8224 Chimney Bluffs St
Beautiful 3000+ sq ft 2 story home sitting in the desired Gated Waterfall Community offers 4 beds, 4 baths on almost 5000 sq ft parcel. Gated courtyard w a fireplace for relaxing or entertaining. A spacious well planned floorplan is pleasing in many ways. Enter into a wide open, airy 20 foot ceilings living / dining space to the formal dining area w real wood floors thruout. Like to cook? The kitchen provided stainless dble ovens, cooktop stove, granite countertops large island w sink & seating next to the family room w fireplace for cozy evenings w the family. The large owners suite comes w a small living space for getting dressed or relaxing before bed that leads out to a spacious master balcony. The owners bath has H&H sinks, makeup table, separate soaking tub & shower. Room 2 is a Jr suite w full bath, room 3 w connected bath sharing w room 4. Separate Den / media space could be converted to 5th bed. New A.C. in 2018. Well manicured backyard w tranquil waterfall & patio.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Playground/Park
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, PORCLN
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||21x14||Ceiling Fan|
|Living Room||14x12||Entry Foyer|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||25x15||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other|
|2nd Bedroom||12x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable|
|4th Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Fountain, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom North Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$412,500 (2.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $140/sqft,
which is 7.1% less than similar homes
in the 89085 zip code.
8224 Chimney Bluffs St North Las Vegas NV 89085
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8224 Chimney Bluffs St
- Elementary K-2:Triggs, Vincent
- Elementary 3-5:Triggs, Vincent
- Junior High:Saville Anthony
- High School:Shadow Ridge
- Approx Payment:$2,047*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,816
- Association Fee:$108 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5963 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Market Place I, Paul S Caruso.
8224 Chimney Bluffs St, North Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 3032 sqft and
is currently priced at $425,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 3713 Lower Saxon Ave in North Las Vegas is listed at $385,000.
This home on 8224 Chimney Bluffs St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in North Las Vegas, NV.
Sandhill Estates, Laredo Park and Cove At Aliante are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2268464 has been posted on this site since 2/9/2021 (25 days ago).