Less Photos /\
833 Harbor Beach Ct Henderson NV 89002 MLS 2231234
Reduced By $3,100
last change 9/24/2020
833 Harbor Beach Ct
Home Description: 833 Harbor Beach Ct
Camp lover's dream! Unique Single Story in cul-de-sac with separate RV Parking AND Boat Parking! This home boasts with over 1/4 acre with power & water hookups to RV Space, fruit trees, 18X12 Storage Shed, pool with decking, pond, fenced lawn area, and covered patio with misting system. Brand new beautiful grey laminate floors thru out, 2 fireplaces, new water heater, new appliances, new backsplash in kitchen with refinished counters and cabinets, and bathrooms with refinished surfaces, cabinets, and new surrounds. Vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans, Google/Alexa compatible light switches and thermostat. Water softener, built-in swamp cooler, and epoxy floors in oversized 2 car garage with automatic door opener. Solar powered security lighting outside the garage and side/backyard areas.
- Pool: Above Ground
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $394,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||17X15||Ceiling Fan, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||13X20||Entry Foyer, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||13X16||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X10||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||12X10||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, NORN, RV Parking, Separate Rv Parking
- Lot Square Feet: 12197
- Acres: 0.280
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio, Deck, Dogrun, Private Yard, RV Hookup, SHED
- Landscape: Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, RV Gate
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Garage Cooled
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$361,190 (8.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $219/sqft,
which is 8.5% less than similar homes
in the 89002 zip code.
833 Harbor Beach Ct Henderson NV 89002
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 833 Harbor Beach Ct
For Sale Near: 833 Harbor Beach Ct
- Elementary K-2:Walker J. Marlan
- Elementary 3-5:Walker J. Marlan
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,981*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,488
- Association Fee:$50 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of New Homes Research, Jennifer Clark.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2231234) located at 833 Harbor Beach Ct Henderson NV 89002, call: 702-323-5903
833 Harbor Beach Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1802 sqft and
is currently priced at $394,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
A comparable home for sale at 385 Severn Ct in Henderson is listed at $285,000.
This home on 833 Harbor Beach Ct has decreased in price by $3,100 and the last change was on 9/24/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Laurel Hills, Old Vegas Manor and Riviera are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2231234 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2020 (17 days ago).