Less Photos /\
8353 Normandy Shores St Las Vegas NV 89131 MLS 2248568
8353 Normandy Shores St
Home Description: 8353 Normandy Shores St
Single story home, guard gated neighborhood, spectacular mountain scenery, and a greenbelt behind you! Enjoy spectacular views of Mt Charleston summit and the Spring Mountain range from your covered patio, or use the meandering paved paths directly behind your house! Quail, roadrunners & jackrabbits keep you company in the open space behind your yard! Relax in your courtyard with fireplace & separate access to guest rooms/office. Ceiling fans in every room help keep you cool, and all bedrooms have attached FULL bathrooms! Highly upgraded kitchen is generously-sized w/ plenty of cabinets, large island, pantry space & double ovens. All appliances included! Oversize lot with lots of side yard space; North side of house could possibly be boat/camper storage. One family has owned since NEW! Near groceries, restaurants and Floyd Lamb Park at Tule Springs! Seller has made numerous upgrades and repairs to make it easier for you.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio, Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $539,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||17x15||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Dining Room||14x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||18x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 11326
- Acres: 0.260
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$577,751 (7.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $175/sqft,
which is 7.9% less than similar homes
in the 89131 zip code.
8353 Normandy Shores St Las Vegas NV 89131
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8353 Normandy Shores St
For Sale Near: 8353 Normandy Shores St
- Elementary K-2:O' Roarke Thomas
- Elementary 3-5:O' Roarke Thomas
- Junior High:Cadwallader Ralph
- High School:Arbor View
- Approx Payment:$2,599*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,920
- Association Fee:$174 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5963 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Raintree Real Estate, Robert Andy Stahl.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2248568) located at 8353 Normandy Shores St Las Vegas NV 89131, call: 702-323-5963
8353 Normandy Shores St, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 3091 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,500
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 5509 Rocky Ravine Ave in Las Vegas is listed at $409,900.
This home on 8353 Normandy Shores St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Rome & Tioga, Stratton 35 and Steeplechase are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2248568 has been posted on this site since 11/16/2020 (14 days ago).