Less Photos /\
857 Rainbolt Ln Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2288476
PENDING as of 4/21/2021 -
857 Rainbolt Ln
Home Description: 857 Rainbolt Ln
YOUR NEW SINGLE STORY, TURNKEY HOME IN 89052-HENDERSON WITH 3-CAR GARAGE! Den could easily be 3rd bedroom! Recently upgraded vinyl plank flooring and kitchen appliances in this open concept home; offering vaulted ceilings, granite counters, a double-sided fireplace in the living room, custom entry door, large primary bedroom with on-suite bathroom and 2nd double-sided fireplace. Garage includes cabinet storage and additional workshop/storage area, while the outside boasts mature landscaping, a Pebbletech pool including; water features, covered patio and solar heating. This well-maintained home is a short distance from several amazing parks as well as top rated public as well as private schools, opportune access to shopping, dining and services. The convenient location makes for short commutes to and from this home within its well-maintained community, with access to airports and major freeways only minutes away. All appliances, including washer/dryer are included.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Three Way, Gas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave,
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||16x14||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$558,813 (17.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $275/sqft,
which is 4.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
857 Rainbolt Ln Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 857 Rainbolt Ln
For Sale Near: 857 Rainbolt Ln
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,288*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,352
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Matthew Mullin.
857 Rainbolt Ln, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1726 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 14 Emerald Dunes Cir in Henderson is listed at $499,998.
This home on 857 Rainbolt Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Pecos Pointe, Iron Mountain Ranch and South Edge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2288476 has been posted on this site since 4/21/2021 (23 days ago).