Less Photos /\
857 Vegas View Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2271768
PENDING as of 2/20/2021 -
857 Vegas View Dr
Home Description: 857 Vegas View Dr
Contemporary aesthetic meets livable comfort. Inviting home in desirable Sky Terrace on large lot. Great schools & easy access to 215. Upon entering the sunken courtyard, you'll find yourself in a private entertaining space surrounded by lush foliage. Past the commanding custom doors is the sparkling pebble tech pool in yet another court yard & more outdoor space beyond- the perfect blend of indoor/outdoor living. This updated semi-custom home features Sub Zero, Wolf & Bosch appliances. The penthouse style main suite has panoramic views of the Las Vegas strip & it's own private entrance & balcony. The practical layout features an office, loft & 2 en-suite bedrooms. Around every corner you’ll find designer touches & charming vignettes. From the gated entry courtyard to the lush & functional backyard, one finds modern luxe touches & livable spaces. Over $100k in landscaping upgrades creates a lush, resort style oasis in the desert.The details of this home are sure to impress!
- Pool: Inground-Private, Saltwater/Saline
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||11x10||Dining Area|
|Family Room||20x17||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||24x17||Balcony, Ceiling Light, Dressing Room, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Light, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$551,493 (67.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $428/sqft,
which is 38.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
857 Vegas View Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 857 Vegas View Dr
For Sale Near: 857 Vegas View Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$8,188*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,932
- Association Fee:$150 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Jeanette N Martinez.
857 Vegas View Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3968 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,699,999
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 10 Moraine Dr in Henderson is listed at $620,000.
This home on 857 Vegas View Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Maryland Hills, Anthem Heights and Carriage Lane are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2271768 has been posted on this site since 2/20/2021 (56 days ago).