Less Photos /\
859 Rainbolt Ln Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2130634
PENDING as of 8/30/2019 -
859 Rainbolt Ln
Home Description: 859 Rainbolt Ln
Great find in sought after 89052 neighborhood! 4 bedroom home on oversized .19 acre lot w/pool, jacuzzi, grassy area and mature trees! Popular floorpan features master bedroom down, w/3 beds up and large, beautiful picture windows in the front and back of home. Upgraded cabinets, SS appliances & granite in kitchen. Zoned for great schools incl. Lamping, Del Webb & Coronado HS!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Shutters
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||18x13||Built-In Entertainment Center, Multi Story, Sunken|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||15x15||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||15x15||Built In Shelves, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Deck, Patio
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Rear Lawn
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$714,483 (70.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $187/sqft,
which is 14.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
859 Rainbolt Ln Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From 215 E, Take R on Eastern. Eastern to Sunridge Heights (L), Go R onto Clay Creek, R onto Rainbolt. 859 Rainbolt on Left.
Similar to: 859 Rainbolt Ln
For Sale Near: 859 Rainbolt Ln
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,023*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,217
- Association Fee:$16 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
859 Rainbolt Ln, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2251 sqft and
is currently priced at $419,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 1263 Sonatina Dr in Henderson is listed at $419,999.
This home on 859 Rainbolt Ln has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 9/6/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Treviso Estates, Anthem Highlands and Horizon Punta Del Este are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2130634 has been posted on this site since 8/30/2019 (19 days ago).