Less Photos /\
861 Bourbon St # 5 Pahrump NV 89048 MLS 2269063
PENDING as of 2/13/2021 -
861 Bourbon St # 5
Home Description: 861 Bourbon St # 5
2 bed, 2 bath, loft; end unit condominium features balcony with mountain & park views and immediate backyard gate access to Red Rock Audobon's Discovery Park, known for bird watching (176 species so far) and walking trails. Centrally located condo, close to library, shopping & dining. One bedroom & bathroom upstairs; another bedroom & bathroom downstairs. Upstairs bedroom 3 skylights provide great natural lighting. French doors off kitchen; French doors lead from loft onto rear balcony. Kitchen: wood cabinets. Cozy living room with vaulted ceiling. Storage under the stairs, on the balcony, on the back patio, in the loft and in the large closets in both bedrooms. Stackable washer/dryer in closet off dining room. 2 assigned covered parking spots in area in front of unit.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(E), Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||8X9||Linoleum/Vinyl Flooring, Solid Surface Countertops|
|Dining Room||9X12||Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Living Room||13X13||Entry Foyer, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||16X13||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Sitting Room, Upstairs|
|Master Bedroom||11X11||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mirrored Door|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, NORN, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 871
- Acres: 0.020
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony
- Landscape: Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Chain Link
- Carport: Detached Carport
- Carport Spots: 2
- Parking: Assigned Covered Parking, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Pahrump condo in this zip code is
$131,667 (0.3% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $81/sqft,
which is 23.0% less than similar condos
in the 89048 zip code.
861 Bourbon St # 5 Pahrump NV 89048
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 861 Bourbon St # 5
- Elementary K-2:J. G. Johnson
- Elementary 3-5:Johnson JG
- Junior High:Rosemary Clarke
- High School:Pahrump Valley
- Approx Payment:$662*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$627
- Association Fee:$110 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5966 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Resolution Realty, Amy Meedel.
861 Bourbon St # 5, Pahrump NV is a condo of 1620 sqft and
is currently priced at $132,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1987.
A comparable condo for sale at in Pahrump is listed at $125,000.
This condo on 861 Bourbon St # 5 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Pahrump, NV.
Desert Greens, Bolling Green Acres and Diamond Bar are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2269063 has been posted on this site since 2/13/2021 (20 days ago).