Less Photos /\
8737 Echo Grande Dr Las Vegas NV 89131 MLS 2338102
PENDING as of 10/4/2021 -
8737 Echo Grande Dr
Home Description: 8737 Echo Grande Dr
Wow! This single story townhouse has amazing views, a wealth of amenities and located in the magnificent Silverstone Ranch community. Enjoy the calm, quite and private yard with no neighbors behind you. Boasting granite counter tops, top of the line black stainless steel appliances and an extended breakfast bar. Stay connected with guests in the open floor plan home. The primary bedroom hosts beautiful views of the mountain and also has a walk in closet. All of this tied together with beautiful vinyl wood style flooring and new energy efficient windows. This home sits in an excellent location within the community, across from the pool, fitness center and guest parking. Don't miss your chance to get into this gem in the northwest at an excellent value. Call me today for your private tour
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Fitness Center, Gated, Guest Parking, Park, Pet Park, Pool
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Green Features: SOLELEC
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Shower Only|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry|
|Dining Room||15x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Primary Bedroom||15x12||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||12x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Aluminum
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Guest Parking, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Las Vegas condo in this zip code is
$284,963 (18.6% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $234/sqft,
which is 9.4% less than similar condos
in the 89131 zip code.
8737 Echo Grande Dr Las Vegas NV 89131
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8737 Echo Grande Dr
- Elementary K-2:O' Roarke Thomas
- Elementary 3-5:O' Roarke Thomas
- Junior High:Cadwallader Ralph
- High School:Arbor View
- Approx Payment:$1,756*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,871
- Association Fee:$158 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams VIP, Adrian Orozco.
8737 Echo Grande Dr, Las Vegas NV is a condo of 1493 sqft and
is currently priced at $350,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 8220 Oakshire St in Las Vegas is listed at $499,900.
This condo on 8737 Echo Grande Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Mountain Shadow, Orchard Valley and Briarhill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2338102 has been posted on this site since 10/4/2021 (20 days ago).