Less Photos /\
8805 Jeffreys St # 1035 Las Vegas NV 89123 MLS 2524992
PENDING as of 9/13/2023 -
8805 Jeffreys St # 1035
Home Description: 8805 Jeffreys St # 1035
Discover the perfect blend of seclusion and convenience in this superbly located condo—a peaceful retreat just moments away from the vibrant heart of Las Vegas. Step inside this inviting home, and be greeted by an abundance of natural light and soaring ceilings that create an airy and open atmosphere. Whether you're seeking world-class entertainment, dining, or nightlife, the Strip's excitement is within easy reach, allowing you to immerse yourself in the city's vibrant energy. With generously-sized rooms, you'll have the perfect space to unwind and rejuvenate. Or relax poolside and watch the palm trees sway as you soak in the sun. Whether it's a cozy night in or getting ready for a night on the town, this condo offers a perfect blend of privacy, comfort, and accessibility. Convenience continues with your very own one-car garage, providing secure parking and extra storage space. This condo is perfect for those who want it all at a great price. Welcome home!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Gated, Pool, Recreation Room
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||15x14||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bedroom||15x18||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Mirrored Door, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 0
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: No Fence
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Detached Separate APN
- Garage Spots: 1
- Parking: Assigned Covered Parking, Garage/Private
- Michael J. Coxen: email@example.com
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Las Vegas condo in this zip code is
$356,084 (13.0% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $260/sqft,
which is 7.3% less than similar condos
in the 89123 zip code.
8805 Jeffreys St # 1035 Las Vegas NV 89123
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8805 Jeffreys St # 1035
For Sale Near: 8805 Jeffreys St # 1035
- Elementary K-2:Roberts Aggie
- Elementary 3-5:Roberts Aggie
- Junior High:Schofield Jack Lund
- High School:Silverado
- Approx Payment:$1,580*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$636
- Association Fee:$209 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of The Standard. A Real Estate, Michael J. Coxen.
8805 Jeffreys St # 1035, Las Vegas NV is a condo of 1211 sqft and
is currently priced at $315,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 8255 Las Vegas Bl # 1421 in Las Vegas is listed at $524,999.
This condo on 8805 Jeffreys St # 1035 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Manhattan, Park Ave and Hyde Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2524992 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2023 (19 days ago).