Less Photos /\
9 Holston Hills Rd Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2299477
PENDING as of 5/28/2021 -
9 Holston Hills Rd
Home Description: 9 Holston Hills Rd
Highly sought-after single-story Compass Rose floorplan in prestigious guard gated Anthem Country Club. This home offers 3 Bedrooms , 3 Baths and a den. Primary suite is separate from the rest of the home and bedrooms. Primary bath features double sinks, makeup table, tub and separate steam shower. Kitchen overlooks living room with built in entertainment center, gas fireplace and surround sound. A formal dining room and game room make this home perfect for entertainment.The Backyard is an entertainer’s dream with lush landscaping, a built in BBQ, gas fireplace, separate sitting area, covered patio and above ground hot tub. Garage is an oversized 2 bay that acts like a 2 ½ car garage. This home is a well maintained gem located in the heart of a stunning community. Look no more!
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Jogging, Playground/Park, PICBLCOU, Playground, Pool, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Living Room||15x15||Built-In Entertainment Center, Surround Sound|
|Dining Room||16x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Lighting Track, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||20x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10890
- Acres: 0.250
- House Faces: North, West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Guest Parking
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$608,140 (32.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $344/sqft,
which is 16.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
9 Holston Hills Rd Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9 Holston Hills Rd
For Sale Near: 9 Holston Hills Rd
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$4,330*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,208
- Association Fee:$207 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Gallery Of Homes, Trish Nash.
9 Holston Hills Rd, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2614 sqft and
is currently priced at $899,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 505 Copper View St in Henderson is listed at $500,000.
This home on 9 Holston Hills Rd has decreased in price by $51,000 and the last change was on 6/18/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palazzo Monte, Provence Country Club and Anthem Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2299477 has been posted on this site since 5/28/2021 (26 days ago).