Less Photos /\
910 Squaw Peak Dr Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2078170
910 Squaw Peak Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 910 Squaw Peak Dr
You will fall in love with this well cared for, 5 bed 3 bath home, in the Whitney Ranch Community! Granite counter tops through out, separate dining, living, and family rooms. Covered Patio, balcony, open entry way, custom cabinets, tank less water heater, water treatment system, and a central vacuum. Close to shopping, great freeway access, public pool, parks, Whitney Mesa trails and recreation area.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Playground/Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $415,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||18X15||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Family Room||14X22||Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Dining Room||13X11||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bedroom||20X18||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10X12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||15X14||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet|
|4th Bedroom||10X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet|
|5th Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Patio, SHED
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$539,677 (30.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $135/sqft,
which is 22.7% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
910 Squaw Peak Dr Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
West on Russell Rd from US95/I515, lft on Whitney Ranch Dr, right on War Paint Dr. and then right on Squaw Peak Dr.. The home will be on your right.
Similar to: 910 Squaw Peak Dr
For Sale Near: 910 Squaw Peak Dr
- Elementary K-2:Treem, Harriet
- Elementary 3-5:Thorpe, Jim
- Junior High:Cortney Francis
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$1,999*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,897
- Association Fee:$59 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Marshall Stearns Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2078170) located at 910 Squaw Peak Dr Henderson NV 89014, call: 702-323-5903
910 Squaw Peak Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3064 sqft and
is currently priced at $415,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
A comparable home for sale at 292 Merrick Way in Henderson is listed at $455,000.
This home on 910 Squaw Peak Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Nuevo Vista, Whitney Mesa Estates and Woodland Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2078170 has been posted on this site since 3/14/2019 (11 days ago).