Less Photos /\
917 Estes Cove Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2538428
PENDING as of 11/1/2023 -
917 Estes Cove Ave
Home Description: 917 Estes Cove Ave
Location! Location! This home is so close to the 215 with easy access to all highways, airport, shopping and restaurants. 2 story, split level with primary downstairs. The primary has a full bath with separate soaking tub and shower. There is a separate family room downstairs with access to the backyard. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms with a closet and a den/bedroom with double doors, a full bath, large great room and balcony. The kitchen has a large center island, espresso cabinets, granite counters and stainless appliances. The washer, dryer and refrigerator are included.
- Address: 917 Estes Cove Ave
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89012
- County: Clark County
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||18x11||Dining Area, Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||17x15||2 Family Room +, 2 or More Family Rooms, Both Up & Down|
|Kitchen||Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Great Room||15x14||Both Up & Down|
|Primary Bedroom||17x13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||12x10||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||12x11||No Closet|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Tricia L. Kiefer: (702) 506-2231
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$3,263,686 (552.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $215/sqft,
which is 162.4% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
917 Estes Cove Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 917 Estes Cove Ave
For Sale Near: 917 Estes Cove Ave
- Elementary K-2:Newton Ulis
- Elementary 3-5:Newton Ulis
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,629
- Association Fee:$73 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Tricia L. Kiefer.
917 Estes Cove Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2321 sqft and
is currently priced at $500,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 292 Sidewheeler St in Henderson is listed at $759,000.
This home on 917 Estes Cove Ave has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 11/15/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Champion Village, Mountain Pointe and Villas At Black Mountain are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2538428 has been posted on this site since 11/1/2023 (30 days ago).