Less Photos /\
9501 Eagle Valley Dr Las Vegas NV 89134 MLS 2464148
9501 Eagle Valley Dr
Home Description: 9501 Eagle Valley Dr
Welcome to your stylish and sun-filled townhouse on the 8th fairway of Palm Valley Golf Course. Located in the highly regarded community of Sun City Summerlin, this quiet and well-kept townhome is both spacious and cozy, thanks to tall ceilings and an abundance of windows throughout. Modern upgrades include Aquaguard Performance waterproof, wood-based laminate floors with padding and an extra water barrier, quartz countertops, high-end SS appliances including a dual-zone dishwasher, an extra large sink, reverse-osmosis, new garbage disposal, Nest thermostat, and plantation shutters. You'll love a special hidden Regal Flame PRO 36" Bio Ethanol Fireplace. The 7.4L capacity burns up to 8 hrs and is smokeless, soot-free, and odorless—while providing heat through its 22,000 BTU output. All systems have been regularly maintained including newer water softener, water heater with re-circulating pump, and all plumbing updated to PEX piping. This is pride of ownership at its finest!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Mini-Golf, Pet Park, Pickle Ball Court, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Pot Shelves, Skylight, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Electric
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $475,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Golf Course Frontage
- Lot Square Feet: 3049
- Acres: 0.070
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Security Bars/Rolling Shutters
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
- Michael J. Coxen: email@example.com
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Las Vegas condo in this zip code is
$395,668 (16.7% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $290/sqft,
which is 3.0% less than similar condos
in the 89134 zip code.
9501 Eagle Valley Dr Las Vegas NV 89134
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9501 Eagle Valley Dr
For Sale Near: 9501 Eagle Valley Dr
- Elementary K-2:Lummis William
- Elementary 3-5:Lummis William
- Junior High:Becker
- High School:Palo Verde
- Approx Payment:$2,288*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,673
- Association Fee:$245 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of The Standard. A Real Estate, Michael J. Coxen.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2464148) located at 9501 Eagle Valley Dr Las Vegas NV 89134, call: 702-323-5946
9501 Eagle Valley Dr, Las Vegas NV is a condo of 1636 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 3137 Ravenshoe Dr in Las Vegas is listed at $398,888.
This condo on 9501 Eagle Valley Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Visions Summerlin, Cypress In The Hills and Indian Hills Summerlin are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2464148 has been posted on this site since 1/11/2023 (18 days ago).