Less Photos /\
9947 Sable Point St Las Vegas NV 89178 MLS 2453807
PENDING as of 11/15/2022 -
9947 Sable Point St
Home Description: 9947 Sable Point St
Gorgeous home in the gated community of Beacon Hill in Mountains Edge. This home is located on an oversized corner lot & features the great room, kitchen, dining AND primary bedroom on 2nd floor giving you all the conveniences of all of your primary living areas on one floor. Kitchen highlights soft close, flat panel espresso cabinets, extended into dining room, 2 1/4" thick granite countertops w/full stone backsplash, Kitchenaid stainless steel appliances, large walk in pantry, undercounter & designer pendant lighting & access to balcony. Guest bedrooms & bath seperated from primary are located on the first floor. 3rd floor loft provides access to the roof top deck with fabulous views. Rear yard w/covered patio & pavers. Other upgrades: Shutters throughout, designer wall paper, laminate wood flooring, glass barn door @ powder, surround sound, custom security door, 5" baseboards, wall treatment at primary bedroom w/custom lighting. Too much to list + community pool, spa & Club House.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: BBQ Area, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Guest Parking, Jogging, Park, Pet Park, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Island, Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||14x13||Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x13||With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 3049
- Acres: 0.070
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Rooftop Deck
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s)
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
- Kim M Chitwood: 702-303-0175
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Las Vegas condo in this zip code is
$388,421 (18.2% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $230/sqft,
which is 3.1% less than similar condos
in the 89178 zip code.
9947 Sable Point St Las Vegas NV 89178
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9947 Sable Point St
- Elementary K-2:Reedom Carolyn S(YR)
- Elementary 3-5:Reedom Carolyn S(YR)
- Junior High:Gunderson, Barry & June
- High School:Desert Oasis
- Approx Payment:$2,288*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,959
- Association Fee:$132 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier, Kim M Chitwood.
9947 Sable Point St, Las Vegas NV is a condo of 2063 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 8775 Traveling Breeze Ave # 103 in Las Vegas is listed at $380,000.
This condo on 9947 Sable Point St has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Yellowstone At Mountains Edge, Monterey Manor & Cove and Huntington Village are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2453807 has been posted on this site since 11/14/2022 (18 days ago).