Less Photos /\
995 Eureka Dunes Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2226319
Reduced By $10,000
last change 9/15/2020
995 Eureka Dunes Ave
Home Description: 995 Eureka Dunes Ave
STAR QUALITY!!! Great location with convenient access to the 215 freeway! This beautiful Henderson home includes 3 bedrooms, a loft, formal living room, family room and kitchen with island and dining area. It doesn’t get anymore move-in ready with upgrades that include custom backsplash in the kitchen, water softener and custom cabinets in the garage, and a koi pond with waterfall in the backyard. Alarm system, covered patio, private balcony in the master and plenty more upgrades for you to enjoy!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Double Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $384,500
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Family Room||17x16||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Island, Laminate Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops|
|Living Room||16x15||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Loft||13x12||3 Bedroom plus, Ceiling Fan, Family Room|
|Dining Room||11x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Master Bedroom||18x16||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$683,449 (77.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $173/sqft,
which is 46.6% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
995 Eureka Dunes Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 995 Eureka Dunes Ave
For Sale Near: 995 Eureka Dunes Ave
- Elementary K-2:Newton Ulis
- Elementary 3-5:Newton Ulis
- Junior High:Mannion Jack & Terry
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$1,929*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,800
- Association Fee:$135 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Market Place, Timothy J McKenna.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2226319) located at 995 Eureka Dunes Ave Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
995 Eureka Dunes Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2227 sqft and
is currently priced at $384,500
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 165 Kirkton St in Henderson is listed at $475,000.
This home on 995 Eureka Dunes Ave has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 9/15/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
La Entrada, Brighton and Rancho Arroyo Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2226319 has been posted on this site since 9/2/2020 (26 days ago).