Less Photos /\
Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2290054
PENDING as of 4/27/2021 -
This is the perfect home. One story, custom house, with a courtyard entry, 3 bedrooms in the main house, an office with a built in desk, formal dining room, great room, bar, island kitchen with marble counter tops and top of the line appliances, a breakfast nook with French doors to the pool/spa combo, plus a separate entrance casita with a bathroom and mini refrigerator! Located in the prestigious and sought after guard gated Green Valley community, The Estates. A beautiful, neighborhood with tree lined sidewalks, a community park and tennis court. Conveniently located near The District, walking paths, more parks and The Silver Knights Arena.
- Pool: Heated Pool
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||21x26||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||15x25||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Garden Window, Marble/Stone Countertops, Marble/Stone Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Dining Room||11x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Master Bedroom||15x21||Ceiling Fan, Dressing Room, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 13504
- Acres: 0.310
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Entryto House, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$908,229 (39.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $393/sqft,
which is 31.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
For Sale Near:
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$7,220*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$7,547
- Association Fee:$310 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Hudson Real Estate, Margaret L Moore.
, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3817 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,499,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 497 Holly Hunt St in Henderson is listed at $584,950.
This home on has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Maryland Hills, Palazzo Monte and Provence Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2290054 has been posted on this site since 4/27/2021 (57 days ago).