Less Photos /\
Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2328008
PENDING as of 8/28/2021 -
"WoW", Remodeled with New Flooring, Granite Counter Tops Everywhere, Under-Mounted Sinks with New Fixtures, Freshly Painted 2-Tone...etc. Porcelain & Tiled Floors, Huge Open Family Room with Enclosed Gas Logged Fireplace, Media Niche, Vaulted Ceilings overlooking the Huge Breakfast Bar Island Kitchen with Eat-In Nook Area, Walk-In Pantry, Built-In Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator. Formal Living & Dining Rooms. Large Primary Bedroom with Bay Window & Bench Seating, Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Mirrored Closet. A Primary Bathroom with Dual Sinks and Vanity Area, Separate Shower and a Walk-In "Jacuzzi" Jetted Tub. Fantastic Layout with all Bedroom having a Bathroom and Ceiling Fans. 2 Secondary Bedrooms with a Jack-N-Jill Bathroom and one of the Bedrooms has a Walk-In Closet & Direct access to the Built-In Covered Patio & Backyard with Lush Mature Landscape!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Jogging
- Accessibility Features: BTGRB,BTROLSHW,HALL36
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Other, Porcelain, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||11X9||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Dining Area, Formal Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||23X15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||14X14||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||20X13||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||11X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||11X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Property Features: Guest Quarters
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Irregular, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Guest Parking, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,359,016 (154.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $233/sqft,
which is 39.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
For Sale Near:
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,576*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,679
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of ERA Brokers Consolidated, Henry L Israel.
, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2300 sqft and
is currently priced at $534,888
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2429 Hardin Ridge Dr in Henderson is listed at $779,000.
This home on has decreased in price by $15,000 and the last change was on 9/15/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Highpointe Sunridge, Sunridge Summit Manor and Pecos Pointe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2328008 has been posted on this site since 8/28/2021 (30 days ago).