Less Photos /\
Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2336113
Reduced By $1,119,888
last change 1/7/2022
SPECTACULAR VIEWS! Modern grand estate in guard-gated neighborhood on golf course w/in 2nd gate for added privacy & security. The Richard Luke-designed home is an entertainer's dream. Numerous updates done in 2019-21. Dramatic 22-ft entrance foyer, wine bar, floating staircase & automated pocket doors create WOW factor & a welcoming, indoor/outdoor living space. All 7 BRs have private bathrooms, custom walk-in closets & direct access to yard or balcony. New infinity-edge pool & spa, separate pool house/casita, outdoor covered grill & fireplace, 8-seat theater, custom kitchen + full catering kitchen, office w/adjoining lounge, & fitness room create a true sanctuary. Covered patios & balconies have ceiling heaters & misters for year-round enjoyment. Rooftop entertainment deck provides 360-degree views of The Strip, mountains, city & golf course. Added features include elevator, integrated alarm & smart home system, high-quality Wi-Fi & 8-car/air-conditioned garages. This home has it all!
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, Gas Heated, Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Pickle Ball Court, Pool, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Drywall, Fire Sprinklers, Skylight, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Freestand Fireplace, Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Courtyard Patio, Family Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 8
- # 1/2 Baths: 3
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $8,880,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||13x25||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||18x19||2 or More Family Rooms, Built-in Bookcases, Downstairs, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||17x28||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Marble/Stone Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Primary Bedroom||26X35||2 Pbr's, Balcony, Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Pbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|Primary Bedroom||17X17||2 Pbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||16X20||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||19X15||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||17x17||Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Casita, Custom, Detached Guest House, Elevator
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course Frontage, No Rear Neighbors, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 23522
- Acres: 0.540
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck, Rooftop Deck, Secured Entry, Workshop
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Garage Cooled, Golf Cart Space/Parking, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 8
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 7 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$8,793,333 (1.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $604/sqft,
which is 35.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$42,771*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$17,023
- Association Fee:$388 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Sandra Zanella.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2336113) located at Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
, Henderson NV is a single family home of 14703 sqft and
is currently priced at $8,880,000
This single family home has 7 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 84 Kittansett Lp in Henderson is listed at $3,750,000.
This home on has decreased in price by $1,119,888 and the last change was on 1/7/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Customs, Horizons At Seven Hills and Maryland Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2336113 has been posted on this site since 9/29/2021 (362 days ago).