Less Photos /\
Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2480441
Gorgeous one story home in Anthem Country Club with a separate casita and a view! Come home to perfection, warmth and beauty. The original owner has made this home spectacularly chic yet comfortable. With her team of 3 professional designers, there are details at every turn: starting at the front entry, you will be wowed by the custom floor, lovely sitting area, large dining room and a remodeled family room with a custom, cozy fireplace...the list goes on! The kitchen has been updated with a quartz waterfall island and counter tops, stainless appliances, a wine cooler and beverage drawers. Step out to a low maintenance backyard created for outdoor living with a built in grill and a view of the twinkling lights of the World Famous Las Vegas Strip. What else? A comfortable casita with a separate entrance, a lovely primary bedroom suite with a spa bathroom, a walk-in closet, a custom laundry room with a sink and additional storage. You will pinch yourself daily if you own this home.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, Country Club, Guard Gated, Pickle Ball Court, Renting Restrictions, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Bamboo, Cork, Hardwood
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $1,160,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Quartz Countertops|
|Primary Bedroom||15X17||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||13X12||With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: North, West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Electric Car Charger, Exterior Door, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Margaret L Moore: 702-528-8999
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$736,841 (36.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $462/sqft,
which is 32.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
For Sale Near:
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$5,587*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,703
- Association Fee:$273 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Hudson Real Estate, Margaret L Moore.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2480441) located at Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2513 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,160,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2385 Rosendale Village Ave in Henderson is listed at $740,000.
This home on has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palazzo Monte, Treviso Estates and The District are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2480441 has been posted on this site since 3/13/2023 (10 days ago).