Less Photos /\
Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2491918
PENDING as of 5/2/2023 -
Are you an INVESTOR looking for a property with plenty of potential in the coveted Seven Hills community? Look no further than this three-bedroom, three-bathroom home with a loft and pool! While currently undergoing renovations, this property is just waiting for the right buyer to bring it to its full potential.
The seller is even offering a $10,000 contribution at closing towards completing the renovations that have already been started. Once finished, this property will boast an unobstructed private backyard view, a sparkling pool, and a spacious loft - perfect for hosting guests or simply enjoying some quiet time at home.
Of course, it's worth noting that purchasing a property in need of TLC can come with some additional costs and considerations. However, for the right buyer, this could be an incredible opportunity to invest in a property with huge potential.
Don't miss out on the chance to own a piece of Seven Hills
- Pool: Automatic Cover, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Solar Cover
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||10x8||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||12x16||Separate Family Room|
|Living Room||13x14||Entry Foyer, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||12x16||Balcony, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet|
|3rd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet|
- Property Features: Fixer-Upper
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
- Julie Kelai: (702) 468-4609
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$742,639 (17.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $313/sqft,
which is 4.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
For Sale Near:
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,034*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$7,551
- Association Fee:$69 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHGRE Universal, Julie Kelai.
, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2013 sqft and
is currently priced at $630,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2257 Walkerville Ct in Henderson is listed at $495,000.
This home on has decreased in price by $50,000 and the last change was on 6/7/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Capella, Treviso Estates and Hunters Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2491918 has been posted on this site since 5/2/2023 (37 days ago).